Charlotte- Days 3 & 4

Friday, August 20, 2010

On our first night in Georgia, Camp Erickson had been transformed into "Hotel Erickson." Todd & Natalie welcomed some good friends from their former home in Boulder to stay the next three nights. We decided this would be a good time to get Ian out of their hair and head up to Charlotte for a couple days. Being that it was our home almost 10 years ago, there was a huge part of me that desired to return to our old neighborhood and re-live those fond memories. We stayed with our good friends, the Pomillas, their sweet daughters and obnoxious dog. (she refers to him this way so it's okay that I did) They were fantastic hosts and the kids got along famously. Charlotte, on the other hand, has definitely lost its mystique for me. More on that later.

Had to take the usual boy pit stop

Our home where I brought home my first two babies. It looked much better when we owned it.

Ian giving Auntie Lisa a tutorial on Facebook. She still won't join.


Could these two look anymore unrelated?




I love this family!!




COMMENTS: »