Revelation

Friday, February 6, 2009

On Monday morning I heard this new song while driving to see a customer. I came home that afternoon and "Googled" it. I wanted to be certain I heard and read every line. I felt like it could have been penned by my husband and I couldn't wait to share it with him. He has longed to lead our family in the way we should go and over the years there haven't been many times where the path he's walked us down has resulted in the way he (or we) had hoped. Even though I'm convinced God's hand is always at work, it's still hard to have confidence in your decisions when the pattern seems more familiar than you'd like it to be.

Oftentimes in my life, God has worked through the lyrics of songs to speak to me. Especially when I or someone I love is in a place of desperation or confusion. I am so thankful for the words to this song. They are a perfect description of our current heart's cry. Enjoy.


COMMENTS: »