Go Sounders!

Monday, July 18, 2011

We are soccer fans around here. Well at least 4 of us are. I'll give you a hint: the one that isn't much of a fan is not a boy. Not only are they soccer players, soccer watchers and soccer lovers they are true blue (and green) Seattle Sounders fans. I'm pretty sure that the last time one of them had a cut, it bled blue and green. So when Trey's company offered tickets for all employees and their families to a suite at the most recent home game, we cleared our calendars.

More often than not, I say "if you can't beat 'em, join em." And so I did.



I may not have painted my face but I was willing to put some blue polish on those toesies.

Happy with the results of the game or just happy to be together? Or both?



Ben enjoyed being photographer


These fans are crazy excited all the time. This is the section we always want to be in but we were happy to settle for a private suite.



Go Sounders!!!!!!










COMMENTS: »