Tis the Season-Part One

Monday, January 2, 2012

I have been wanting to post some pictures taken with my favorite Christmas present-a Canon DSLR camera. I'm still trying to figure out how to use it, and considering my success rate with all things electronic, it might be a while. Also, once Christmas Eve hit, we were either entertaining or being entertained for a solid week so there was no time to download evidence of our seasonal memories. I think I was trying to get in as much socializing as possible to make up for being housebound with my patient and for the 11 weeks ahead of me with winter quarter.

So here I've posted some of my favorite pics of Christmas Day with my family.

Can we open any yet?

Taking advantage of his patient status while everyone hand delivers his gifts to his place on the sofa.

The cousins conferring over Ian's new shovel.

Time to switch gears to Uncle Brian's birthday.

When your mom asks you to pose for the camera, you can't be serious.

The whole gang.

"Finally, my own underwear!" ~Ben

COMMENTS: »