Fall Recap

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I am always glad to turn the calendar to November 1st. September and October oftentimes feel like we are operating in survival mode. With sports, school and a plethora of family birthday celebrations, we spend less time together than we would like and the pace gets a little out of hand. All that said, when looking at these pictures, I wouldn't have it any other way. Even though it's 60 days of non-stop activity, it also reminds me that we have so much to be thankful for heading into the Thanksgiving season. Thank you, Lord for friendships, family, birthdays and sporting events. None of which we could experience and enjoy if you hadn't first given us LIFE itself.



Ben is ten and it's a "friend party" year.


Sorry for the horrible picture of the birthday twins.



Big brothers and two of our favorite young men who are like family-Russ and Zach





Brotherly love.




Ben ordered an ice cream cake and Russ delivered. Such a "Martha" he is.




Middle school changed track to a Fall sport this year. There's Ian tearing it up in his bright orange.


The final lap of the 1600.



Mom's birthday dinner at her favorite restaurant with her favorite guys.



Our first experience with Friday Night Lights. Awesome.



My BFF Laurie. Believe it or not she is older than me. Isn't she gorgeous?



Happy hour with my besties. I don't have single friend who is shorter than me. Love these ladies!
























COMMENTS: »